Here are the meeting notes from this past weekend’s GRiFIn meeting…
Library Book Donation / GRiFIn Knowledge Base Project:
- Tricia Behnke gave a detailed update about how the library donation project is going and asked the group if they had any ideas for donations.
- Lori Ollendick has some cool books to donate that her daughter is done using.
GRiFIn Logo/Rebranding Project:
- Watched a video that John Swift put together about the progress being made on the current GRiFIn logo
- The group made suggestions for refining two of the logos
- Josh Dill showed a couple of clips from the final night at the lounge
- Clint Heiberger showed an intro clip from his short “The Faust”
Also at the meeting, Garrett Schroeder showed some clips of some experimental short movies and animations that he has been working on.
One last thing we talked about is possibly shooting a quick video on a Sunday afternoon using tools in the Maker Space sometime in Mid-February – at the next GRiFIn meeting we will talk more about it!